Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Rocky Balboa (aka Rocky VI)

The other evening I sat down and watched the newest and final (isn't that what we said about Rocky V) installment in the Rocky Story. I've actually seen this film before, but it had been a while, so I thought I'd watch it again.

This is a great movie! I would say it is hands down the best Rocky movie since the original Rocky. I'm writing this post to encourage everyone who reads this to go out and watch Rocky Balboa. Not only does it have a great story and great acting, but it also contains several positive and inspirational messages. On top of all that, this is a clean film. I would feel comfortable watching it with anyone. There is some boxing violence, but it isn't gruesome and gory, it's part of the sport and nothing more than what you'd see by watching a real boxing match.

I love this movie, if I was reviewing it (which I guess I kind of am) I'd give it an A, maybe even and A+. It truly is one of the best sequels I've seen in a long time, and the best sequel in the Rocky story.

"It ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward."

No comments: