Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rocked My Socks Off!

Well my friends Zach and Weezie were right, last nights Weezer performance totally rocked my socks off! I don't have time right now to give a full review of the show, but I thought I'd post a few pics, and then give greater detail at a later time.

Enjoy,

-T


Angels & Airwaves opened the show, for the most part they were really good, although Tom DeLonge can't sing on key for the life of him... Other than that they sounded great musically!


For some reason, Angels & Airwaves chose to use so many strobe lights, that it was hard to look directly at the stage.

Weezer takes the stage, and although it may be hard to tell from the pic, Rivers is wearing a ski mask.



The Sweater Song with the guys from Angels and Airwaves. Pat, Weezer's drummer can be seen in the middle of the picture playing the guitar solo, and Rivers, Weezer's guitarist/vocalist can be seen on the far right drumming.

The encore "hootenanny" preformance with 30 local musicians. They preformed Island in the Sun and Beverly Hills.

The second encore featuring Buddy Holly and the classic lighted Weezer =w=


***sorry for the low quality pictures, they were taken with my cell phone***

1 comment:

Lyndi said...

Buddy Holly is the only Weezer song I know, and easy to say, my favorite. :) hehehe . . . I know Timothy. I'm musically deprived in my young life.